Hello my loves,
Valentine’s Day is drawing near and I thought what better way to show love to my followers, then create a look book. This 3 part series will contain a makeup look, a day look, and lastly a night look.
Part one is all about the makeup! This look is easy, pretty, and anyone can pull this color palette off. My lovely sister (proffesional makeup artist), put together this detailed/brief guide for yall!
**Makeup artist: Lauren Michelet
Eyes: “How To”
– Primed my eyelids with MAC painterly paint pot
– Applied “Booty Call” eyeshadow from the Naked 2 palette all over my lid as well as my brow bone.
– With a big fluffy blending brush I used MAC’s eyeshadow in “Soft Brown” as my transition shade and applied that in my crease and blended upward.
– Using MAC’s eyeshadow in “Embark” I applied this straight in my crease. I also took this color onto the lower lash line for a eyeliner effect.
– I took the color “Chopper” from the Naked 2 palette and applies this to the 2/3rd’s of my eye but not in the inner corner.
– I then applied Lorac liquid liner in black
– False lashes: Ardell 110
Primer: Too Faced Primed and Poreless
Foundation: Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation
Powder: Mac Mineralized Skin in Light Plus (applied to T-Zone)
Blush: MAC Melba
Bronzer/Contour: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Highlight: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in “Soft and Gentle” (applied to cheekbones, inner corner of eyes, Cupid’s bow for a fuller appearance to the lip)
Liner: NYX lip liner in nude pink
Lipstick: MAC Pink Nouveau
Gloss: NYX Butter gloss in Apple Strudel